Are you tired of suffering from debilitating Chronic Knee, Hip, Back, or Shoulder Pain due to Osteoarthritis?
Finally, there is a new, cutting-edge therapy for chronic osteoarthritis pain that works,
?Regenerative Cellular Therapy!
Has joint pain made it difficult to complete normal, everyday tasks??Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
Constant Sharp or burning pain in the joints?
Stiffness first thing in the morning or after a long period of sitting?
Bone on Bone – Swelling, cracking, or creaking in the joints?
Having to take a combination of over the counter and prescription medications to mask the pain?
Dealing with debilitating side effects and risks of the prescription medications?
At Front Range Regenerative Medicine, we have brought in the most innovative treatments and therapies available for pain relief.?With Regenerative?Cellular Therapy, people all over the world who live in pain just like yourself, are finding relief after only ONE TREATMENT!?Can it be true? Have we finally found a way to relieve chronic pain?
Would you like to learn more about this breakthrough, life changing therapy, and find out if you?re a candidate for the treatment?
Does this sound familiar?
- Limited physical activity ? Pain and difficulty with normal, everyday tasks.
- Restless, sleepless, pain-filled mornings ? It?s difficult to get your day started ?when you have hours of painful chronic osteoarthritis in your back, shoulders, hips, or knees.
- Lack of Mobility?? When it is painful to stand back up, your activities?both personal and work-related?are severely limited.
- Depression ? ?Enlarged and deformed joints causing ?you not to feel like yourself anymore.
- Damaging Side Effects – Many prescription and over the counter pain medications can cause serious side effects such as; ulcers, stomach bleeding, and can lead to heart and liver failure.
How many of these treatments have you tried?
- Pain Medication ? While pain medication may provide some relief, it is temporary and can cause serious side effects to your long term health.
- Stretching and Exercise ? Stretching and exercise can be helpful to a degree, but it?s not long before the pain returns. And, depending on your condition, stretching and/or exercise could actually be harmful.
- Hot/Cold Treatments ? Warm or cold compresses on sore joints can be soothing, but the beneficial effects are not lasting.
- Surgery ? Depending on your specific condition, surgery may be an option. But consider that a shocking one third of all knee replacement surgeries have poor outcomes.
Are you, like many of our patients, eager to resume the activities you used to enjoy?without pain? Are you hoping to find a treatment that repairs and even reverses the damage rather than simply treating the symptoms?
There is finally a solution with Regenerative Cellular Therapy!
Here?s a quick summary of why Regenerative Medicine has been so effective in relieving joint pain:
Fast-acting Relief ? Most patients experience an immediate reduction in pain and can return to their regular activities within weeks.
One Treatment Relief ? Patients often experience relief after only one treatment with Regenerative Cellular Therapy.
Safe and Gentle Therapy ? This therapy is safe and minimally invasive and, unlike surgery, requires no recovery time.
Would you like to learn more about this innovative therapy and how it can relieve your joint pain once and for all?
So what is Regenerative Cellular Therapy and how can it help your knee pain?
Regenerative?Cellular Therapy is where we tell a group of cells?where to go and what to do. These types of cells are already present in your body, and are young “pre-programmed” cells. When these cells are placed into an area of your body that needs help healing, the cells start to mature into cells that can help repair the injury and damage of that area. Regenerative?Cellular Therapy makes use of these cells to reduce inflammation for quick pain relief, and then works to start repairing the desired area.
For Knee Pain Sufferers, we can take these cells and tell them to start repairing the damage of the knee. When administered in the body, the cells will start to regenerate, or multiply, into more healing cells. Think of it like a kick starter to get your body into top healing performance! For most people, they will feel immediate relief from their knee pain, and will notice continued improvements in pain reduction, mobility, and range of motion following the treatment.
The wonderful thing about Regenerative Cellular Therapy is that it’s being found to be a safer and more effective pain relief treatment than harsh prescription medications and surgeries. This therapy doesn’t just put a bandaid on the problem and walk away, it encourages Your Own Body to start healing.